Love Sex and Marriage: The Stage Play
VENDOR GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES
- Table set-up starts 2 hours before showtime and must be completed 1 hour before selected showtime. Each Vendor will have a predetermined table space. Assigned booth space is determined by a first come, first serve process – with some discretion by staff to ensure competing vendors are not next to each other.
- Cancellation: No refunds will be given. Extreme circumstances will be considered pending the approval of production staff.
- Merchandise must resemble that which was described on the application.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling food or beverage items
- All booths must be in operation before the show, during intermission, and after the show. If a vendor breaks down early they may forfeit an invitation to participate in future shows. Vendors with tickets are allowed to watch the show. Security will watch vendor tables during the show.
- All vendors are required to break down their product and equipment. Vendors purchasing multiple nights are free to leave merchandise overnight.
- Vendor booths must fit within the assigned area. All vendors must supply their own table, extension cords, displays and signage. Tables may be rented from the production company.
- Vendors are prohibited from bringing pets.
- Exhibitor/Vendor agrees to abide by the above guidelines for the event. Tre Productions is not responsible for any damages or loss. Exhibitor/Vendor hereby indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless the event officers, committee members, staff and agents, and the state and/or jurisdiction in which show is in operation, against all claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including the expense of litigation and attorney’s fees) asserted against or incurred by them arising in whole or in part out of Exhibitor/Vendor’s activities hereunder. Exhibitor/Vendor agrees that Tre Productions may rescind this agreement and revoke immediately all of the rights of the Exhibitor/Vendor, his/her agents or his/her employees to exhibit space at the event for violation of the guidelines or any ordinance in the city/state where our production is being operated. Exhibitor/Vendor represents that all information provided in the application is true and correct. By signing below, Exhibitor/Vendor represents that he/she has read and understood all the above guidelines.
- *Food vendors are not allowed at every production; please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm venue in your city will allow food to be sold in their venue if you are unsure if your product qualifies don’t hesitate to contact us by clicking HERE.